- Get TAP demo account
- Purchase & activate cloudLynk devices for TAP PRO subscription
- Add a User to your account
- Reset Password
- Create and manage Crops and Products
- Manage Grower, Farm, Fields
- Before logging in to TAP on console for the first time
- Set up your TAP account (Manual import)
- Make use of these TAP features
- Create Fields
- Data Import
- Data Import: 3rd party displays USB export
- Manage Field Boundaries
- Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
Create and assign curfew profile
A Curfew profile is useful to receive alarms if a vehicle is switched ON when it should be OFF.
- Go to Configuration and click on Curfew tab.
- Enter name of new profile.
- Select timezone and severity.
- Add Calendar to set the Curfew time.
- Hit save
- Click on Assign to Vehicle and choose the vehicle.
- Click on notifications to assign a notification group that will receive the alerts corresponding to this profile.
How did we do with this article?