- Get Started
- Manage Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
Create and assign curfew profile
A Curfew profile is useful to receive alarms if a vehicle is switched ON when it should be OFF.
- Go to Configuration and click on Curfew tab.
- Enter name of new profile.
- Select timezone and severity.
- Add Calendar to set the Curfew time.
- Hit save
- Click on Assign to Vehicle and choose the vehicle.
- Click on notifications to assign a notification group that will receive the alerts corresponding to this profile.
How did we do with this article?