- Get TAP demo account
- Purchase & activate cloudLynk devices for TAP PRO subscription
- Add a User to your account
- Reset Password
- Create and manage Crops and Products
- Manage Grower, Farm, Fields
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Create fields in bulk using shapefile boundaries
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Replace field boundary with task coverage boundary
- Edit field boundary and crop year information
- Export a field boundary
- Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
- Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- See recent vehicle location data in Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
Create and manage Crops and Products
- Click on Manage Tab.
- In the Manage section, click on Products tab.
- To create new product, Click on the plus icon New Product.
- Select the product type : Dry, wet, or Seed
- Select the product from the list or Type the Product name if your product is not in the list.
- Click Create.
- Crops can be created in similar workflow (only by selecting from the list provided).
- To Manage Crops or Products Names, find the Crop or Product that you want to edit, or delete
- Select the pencil icon to edit or the trashcan icon to delete an item from your list.
How did we do with this article?