- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Replace field boundary with task coverage boundary
- Edit field boundary and crop year information
- Export a field boundary
- Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
- Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- See recent vehicle location data in Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
Apply existing default legend template to all layers
There are two ways to apply existing default legend to all compatible layers in your account:
- In overview section, select a layer and click on edit legend button
- Click on Apply to All button.
- In Manage section, find a default legend of your choice and click on corresponding edit icon
- Click on apply to All button.
How did we do with this article?