- Get Started
- Create Fields
- Data Import
- Data Import: 3rd party displays USB export
- Manage Field Boundaries
- Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
AB and Curve guidelines included in Taskdata are imported in TAP automatically.
- Import Taskdata that contains guidelines in to TAP.
- Wait for processing to finish.
- In Overview tab, select the field and click on View Layers.
- In Layers panel, click on Guidance tab.
- All the imported guidelines are listed.
- Enable the guidelines to see on the map.
- To Edit an AB guideline, click on the corresponding accordion icon
- Enable Show Lines to see all swaths in the field.
- Make the desired change in Heading and save.
- You can also edit swath width and overlap to visualize corresponding changes in swaths
How did we do with this article?