- Get TAP demo account
- Purchase & activate cloudLynk devices for TAP PRO subscription
- Add a User to your account
- Reset Password
- Create and manage Crops and Products
- Manage Grower, Farm, Fields
- Before logging in to TAP on console for the first time
- Set up your TAP account (Manual import)
- Make use of these TAP features
- Create Fields
- Data Import
- Data Import: 3rd party displays USB export
- Manage Field Boundaries
Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Create/import a Prescription
- Manually merge tasks
- Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
- Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- Edit a Task
- View an Uploaded Task
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
AB and Curve guidelines included in Taskdata are imported in TAP automatically.
- Import Taskdata that contains guidelines in to TAP.
- Wait for processing to finish.
- In Overview tab, select the field and click on View Layers.
- In Layers panel, click on Guidance tab.
- All the imported guidelines are listed.
- Enable the guidelines to see on the map.
- To Edit an AB guideline, click on the corresponding accordion icon
- Enable Show Lines to see all swaths in the field.
- Make the desired change in Heading and save.
- You can also edit swath width and overlap to visualize corresponding changes in swaths
How did we do with this article?