- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Replace field boundary with task coverage boundary
- Edit field boundary and crop year information
- Export a field boundary
- Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
- Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- See recent vehicle location data in Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
Add a new vehicle to your account
- New Vehicle profile is added to your account automatically, when you purchase new CL-55.
- After CL-55 purchase procedure is finished, a new vehicle with vehicle name same as the serial number of your CL-55 will be added in your Fleet account.
- You can edit the name and configurations of your vehicle profile.
- Or press on New Vehicle Icon to create new vehicle profile manually.
- Enter vehicle details.
- In Vehicle Device tab, associate vehicle profile to existing CL-55 device.
How did we do with this article?