- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Upload Shapefile data
- View an Uploaded Task
- Create PDF report of a task
- Create a Prescription
- Edit a Task
- Edit a Field
- Manually upload historical taskdata in TAP from a console
- Share Data
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
- Manage my fleet
Share Field Data with a Trusted Partner
- Select the field/s you wish to share.
- Enter partner´s email and press next.
- Confirm the details of the invitation.
- Click on Invite.
- Once the invitation is finished, it will be pending until the partner accepts.
- Invitations can be resent by clicking on the 3 dots icon on the right side of the invitation information
- All tasks performed in Field will be shared
- The invitation is valid for 7 days
- Invitations and field data sharing can be revoked by owner at any time
- Invitee can import tasks and extract field operational data
- Invitee cannot delete field operational data
- Invitee cannot share fields once again with another Invitee
- The Invitee will not consume space in his/her data base, the person who shares the data will use the storage space
How did we do with this article?