- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Create fields in bulk using shapefile boundaries
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Replace field boundary with task coverage boundary
- Edit field boundary and crop year information
- Export a field boundary
- Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
- Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- See recent vehicle location data in Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
Share Field Data with a Trusted Partner
- Select the field/s you wish to share.
- Enter partner´s email and press next.
- Confirm the details of the invitation.
- Click on Invite.
- Once the invitation is finished, it will be pending until the partner accepts.
- Invitations can be resent by clicking on the 3 dots icon on the right side of the invitation information
- All tasks performed in Field will be shared
- The invitation is valid for 7 days
- Invitations and field data sharing can be revoked by owner at any time
- Invitee can import tasks and extract field operational data
- Invitee cannot delete field operational data
- Invitee cannot share fields once again with another Invitee
- The Invitee will not consume space in his/her data base, the person who shares the data will use the storage space
How did we do with this article?