- Get TAP demo account
- Purchase & activate cloudLynk devices for TAP PRO subscription
- Add a User to your account
- Reset Password
- Create and manage Crops and Products
- Manage Grower, Farm, Fields
- Before logging in to TAP on console for the first time
- Set up your TAP account (Manual import)
- Make use of these TAP features
- Create Fields
- Data Import
Data Import: 3rd party displays USB export
- AgLeader InCommand 1200
- John Deere GS3 2630
- Precision Planting 2020 Gen1
- Manage Field Boundaries
- Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
Precision Planting 2020 Gen1
Export data to USB
- Insert the USB
- Navigate to Data tab on your display
- Press Export button.
- Press Field Map Data button.
- This will open the current season’s field map data. A list of all fields planted will be generated.
- Select a field and press Transfer, or press Transfer All button to transfer data for all the fields.
- To export data from all previous fields, Press Old Field Map Data button and follow same procedure to export the data to USB.
Prepare data for upload
- Zip the folder exported from your precision planting display
- Select the folder and Right click
- Press Send To and then Compressed (zipped) folder
Import data in TAP
- Log in to TAP Fields or TAP PRO account
- Press Upload Tasks button on top
- Browse to the zipped folder or drag and drop the folder in import wizard
- Data processing will start and user can track the status in notification panel
- Review the processed data after the data processing is completed
How did we do with this article?