- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Upload Shapefile data
- View an Uploaded Task
- Create PDF report of a task.
- Create a Prescription
- Edit a Task
- Edit a Field
- Manually upload historical Taskdata from a console
- Share Data
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
- Manage my fleet
Upload Shapefile data
- Upload zipped folder that contains the shape file coverage data
- Shapefile folder should include DBF, PRJ, SHP, SHX files for each layer
- Wait for data processing to be completed
- Select the field and navigate to Tasks tab
- Task type is shown as Unknown and User has to assign task type
- Hover the mouse on triangular notification sign
- Select Change Task Type
- Hover the mouse on notification for task layer type and edit task layer or select pencil sign to edit
- Select collect layer type and correct units.
- Select Save
- Click View On Map to see the layer.
How did we do with this article?