- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Upload Shapefile data
- View an Uploaded Task
- Create PDF report of a task
- Create a Prescription
- Edit a Task
- Edit a Field
- Manually upload historical taskdata in TAP from a console
- Share Data
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
- Manage my fleet
Create a Prescription
- Prescription can be created using these three methods:
- By creating Management zones from a task layer.
- By Manually drawing management zones.
- By Importing prescription from shapefile.
- First, select the Overview tab and select the field for which you want to create prescription
- Click View Layers by the field you wish to create a prescription
- Select the Prescription tab
- Select New Prescription
- Prescription creation screen has three tiles (i) Field (ii)Product (iii) Zones
Method 1: Management zones from task layer
- In tile 1, press show layers list
- Enable a layer by clicking in tick box.
- Three zones will be created automatically based on selected layer, you can edit number of zones.
- In case you want to draw management zones, click on plus icon in tile 3.
- Use draw slice tool on top right corner to manually draw lines to create zones.
- Click save management zone button.
- In case you like to import 3rd party prescription from shapefile, click on plus icon in tile 3.
- Press Import Shapefile button on upper right corner.
- Browse to zipped shapefile folder. select your shapefile.
- If zipped folder contains multiple shapefiles, you will be able to choose the one you like using drop-down menu button. Note: Up to five zones are supported currently for shapefile import.
- Select shapefile layer and rate and click confirm button.
- Click Save Management Zone button.
- Name the zones.
- Enable Import Rates check box to import application rate values from the shapefile.
- Click create button.
In all three methods described above:
- Select Product and application units in tile 2.
- Confirm/assign/edit rates for each management zone in tile 3.
- Assign default rates for Out of Field and Loss of GPS events in tile 3.
- New product can be selected and added from product catalog using plus icon in tile 2.
- Click Create Prescription button.
- Name your prescription and press create.
- Once prescription is created (in 1-2 minutes), you can download it to USB or use SEND TO button to send it to your vehicle.
- Use PDF button to download pdf copy of prescription file.
- Use More button to edit or delete the prescription file.
How did we do with this article?