- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Upload Shapefile data
- View an Uploaded Task
- Create PDF report of a task
- Create a Prescription
- Edit a Task
- Edit a Field
- Manually upload historical taskdata in TAP from a console
- Share Data
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
- Manage my fleet
use WebDAV to bulk upload to Storage
- WebDAV can be used to bulk upload/remove zipped Taskdata files to your account.
- Open TAP Storage.
- Open WebDAV Acesss menu using accordion icon in side panel.
- Copy WebDAV URL using paper copy icon next to it.
- Now from File Explorer in your PC, go to This PC and click on Map Network Drive
- Map network drive wizard will appear.
- Press on link in the wizard Connect to a web site that you can use to store your documents and pictures.
- Press Next twice in text two steps.
- Paste the WebDAV address in Internet or Network Address and press next.
- Enter your username and password.
- Obtain username/password from WebDAV access menu from your TAP Storage.
- Name your Drive.
- Press Next.
- Your Drive will be now available in your File Explorer under This PC.
- You can bulk copy-paste your zipped Taskdata files in Company Inbox folder.
- Wait the process to finish.
- Once finished the your files will be available in Storage.
How did we do with this article?