- Get TAP demo account
- Purchase & activate cloudLynk devices for TAP PRO subscription
- Add a User to your account
- Reset Password
- Create and manage Crops and Products
- Manage Grower, Farm, Fields
- Before logging in to TAP on console for the first time
- Set up your TAP account (Manual import)
- Make use of these TAP features
- Create Fields
- Data Import
- Data Import: 3rd party displays USB export
- Manage Field Boundaries
- Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Create custom legend templates
- Apply existing default legend template to all layers
- Manage legend templates
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
Manage legend templates
- Go to Manage section and press on Legends tab
- All your legend templates are listed in this section.
- Arrange them by Name, Task type, Layer type, or by Number of classes.
- To edit a legend template, Click on corresponding pencil icon.
- New legend can be created in this section by copying and editing an existing compatible template
- Click on copy icon to create a duplicate legend template
- Use trash bin icon to delete a legend template
How did we do with this article?