- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Replace field boundary with task coverage boundary
- Edit field boundary and crop year information
- Export a field boundary
- Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
- Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- See recent vehicle location data in Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Create custom legend templates
- Apply existing default legend template to all layers
- Manage legend templates
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
Manage legend templates
- Go to Manage section and press on Legends tab
- All your legend templates are listed in this section.
- Arrange them by Name, Task type, Layer type, or by Number of classes.
- To edit a legend template, Click on corresponding pencil icon.
- New legend can be created in this section by copying and editing an existing compatible template
- Click on copy icon to create a duplicate legend template
- Use trash bin icon to delete a legend template
How did we do with this article?