- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Replace field boundary with task coverage boundary
- Edit field boundary and crop year information
- Export a field boundary
- Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
- Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- See recent vehicle location data in Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
In this section you can create user groups that can be notified for various alerts. You can also create Fleet groups by grouping your vehicles.
- Notification group is a list of users or external contacts that can receive notifications from your account.
- To create new Notification group, click on Notification groups tab.
- Click green plus icon to create new group.
- Name your group, select internal users and any external emails that will belong to this group and save.
A Fleet is a group of vehicles/assets. You can group more Assets/vehicles together. An Asset can belong to different fleets (working or logistic group), depending on your needs.
- To create new Fleet group, click on Fleet tab.
- Click green plus icon to create new Fleet group.
- Name your fleet, select vehicles that will belong to this group and save.
How did we do with this article?