- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Upload Shapefile data
- View an Uploaded Task
- Create PDF report of a task
- Create a Prescription
- Edit a Task
- Edit a Field
- Manually upload historical taskdata in TAP from a console
- Share Data
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
- Manage my fleet
In this section you can create user groups that can be notified for various alerts. You can also create Fleet groups by grouping your vehicles.
- Notification group is a list of users or external contacts that can receive notifications from your account.
- To create new Notification group, click on Notification groups tab.
- Click green plus icon to create new group.
- Name your group, select internal users and any external emails that will belong to this group and save.
A Fleet is a group of vehicles/assets. You can group more Assets/vehicles together. An Asset can belong to different fleets (working or logistic group), depending on your needs.
- To create new Fleet group, click on Fleet tab.
- Click green plus icon to create new Fleet group.
- Name your fleet, select vehicles that will belong to this group and save.
How did we do with this article?