- Get Started
- Manage Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
- Geofence is a virtual perimeter for a real-world geographic area. A geofence is useful to check all the activities of the Assets/vehicles in a geographic area. Users can receive alarms when the Assets enter or exit from the geofence. Click here to know more on how to create and assign geofence profiles.
- Vehicle Status, At any particular time, a vehicle/asset can have these statuses: Off, On, Idle, Long Idle, Working, or High workload. click on here link to know how to create and assign vehicle status profile.
- Power management is feature to track your vehicle by receiving alerts when vehicle is turned off. It can also provide periodic vehicle position updates when vehicle is in off mode. Click on here link to see how to create and assign power management Profiles
- Digital input is a feature that detects if a voltage is above/below a specific threshold on a digital line. Click here to know how to create and assign digital input profiles.
- Curfew profile is useful to receive alarms if a vehicle is switched ON when it should be OFF. Click here to know how to create and assign curfew profiles
- CANBUS profiles allow user to log CANBUS parameters from vehicle J1939 bus or from ISOBUS. Click here to know more about available CANBUS parameters and CANBUS profiles available in your account.
How did we do with this article?