- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Upload Shapefile data
- View an Uploaded Task
- Create PDF report of a task
- Create a Prescription
- Edit a Task
- Edit a Field
- Manually upload historical taskdata in TAP from a console
- Share Data
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
- Manage my fleet
Use Storage to transfer 3rd Party VRC Map
Storage can be used to transfer VRC files from other FMIS programs to an X Console
- Open the Storage.
- Navigate to Devices and select the appropriate X Console you wish transfer the file to.
- Select the green Upload button.
- Browse PC for Zipped file containing VRC files and Open.
- Zipped file will be uploaded to Storage and can be accessed by the X Console from the VRC Import Wizard.
- This method can be used to transfer:
- TASKDATA (ISOXML)
- Shapefile Prescriptions
How did we do with this article?