- Get TAP demo account
- Purchase & activate cloudLynk devices for TAP PRO subscription
- Add a User to your account
- Reset Password
- Create and manage Crops and Products
- Manage Grower, Farm, Fields
- Before logging in to TAP on console for the first time
- Set up your TAP account (Manual import)
- Make use of these TAP features
- Create Fields
- Data Import
- Data Import: 3rd party displays USB export
- Manage Field Boundaries
- Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Custom Legends
Data Storage and Sharing
- Create new Folder
- Use Storage to transfer 3rd Party VRC Map
- Share Field Data with a Trusted Partner
- use WebDAV to bulk upload to Storage
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
Use Storage to transfer 3rd Party VRC Map
Storage can be used to transfer VRC files from other FMIS programs to an X Console
- Open the Storage.
- Navigate to Devices and select the appropriate X Console you wish transfer the file to.
- Select the green Upload button.
- Browse PC for Zipped file containing VRC files and Open.
- Zipped file will be uploaded to Storage and can be accessed by the X Console from the VRC Import Wizard.
- This method can be used to transfer:
- TASKDATA (ISOXML)
- Shapefile Prescriptions
How did we do with this article?