- Get Started
- Manage Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
Use Storage to transfer 3rd Party VRC Map
Storage can be used to transfer VRC files from other FMIS programs to an X Console
- Open the Storage.
- Navigate to Devices and select the appropriate X Console you wish transfer the file to.
- Select the green Upload button.
- Browse PC for Zipped file containing VRC files and Open.
- Zipped file will be uploaded to Storage and can be accessed by the X Console from the VRC Import Wizard.
- This method can be used to transfer:
- TASKDATA (ISOXML)
- Shapefile Prescriptions
How did we do with this article?