- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Upload Shapefile data
- View an Uploaded Task
- Create PDF report of a task
- Create a Prescription
- Edit a Task
- Edit a Field
- Manually upload historical taskdata in TAP from a console
- Share Data
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
- Manage my fleet
- TAP FLEET subscription allow you to track your vehicles location, status, maintenance plans and more.
- To get TAP FLEET subscription, contact your dealer to get a CL-55 unit. Once CL55 is activated with purchase of TAP connect or TAP Fleet subscription, you will see Fleet management capabilities added to your account.
- Fleet UI overview
- Map Overview Shows your fleet's latest and historical location. Click here to learn more about map overview.
- Vehicles List of all your vehicles. click here to learn more about adding vehicles to your account.
- Configuration In this section, you can create and assign different configurations to your vehicles. Click here to learn all about various configurations.
- Administration To create user and fleet groups. Click here to see more details.
- Maintenance Create and assign maintenance plans to your vehicles. see more details here.
- Reports This section allows you to create reports for your fleet. More details are available here.
How did we do with this article?