- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Replace field boundary with task coverage boundary
- Edit field boundary and crop year information
- Export a field boundary
- Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
- Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- See recent vehicle location data in Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
- TAP FLEET subscription allow you to track your vehicles location, status, maintenance plans and more.
- To get TAP FLEET subscription, contact your dealer to get a CL-55 unit. Once CL55 is activated with purchase of TAP connect or TAP Fleet subscription, you will see Fleet management capabilities added to your account.
- Fleet UI overview
- Map Overview Shows your fleet's latest and historical location. Click here to learn more about map overview.
- Vehicles List of all your vehicles. click here to learn more about adding vehicles to your account.
- Configuration In this section, you can create and assign different configurations to your vehicles. Click here to learn all about various configurations.
- Administration To create user and fleet groups. Click here to see more details.
- Maintenance Create and assign maintenance plans to your vehicles. see more details here.
- Reports This section allows you to create reports for your fleet. More details are available here.
How did we do with this article?