- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Replace field boundary with task coverage boundary
- Edit field boundary and crop year information
- Export a field boundary
- Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
- Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- See recent vehicle location data in Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
See recent vehicle location data in Fields
This feature provides quick access to recent vehicle location data (i.e. today and yesterday) in Fields application.
- Navigate to Overview tab
- Click on the vehicle icon in the Map to display Vehicle Dashboard
- See Timeline section in Vehicle Dashboard
- Click on the SHOW IN MAP button.
- Today's vehicle location map will be displayed on the map.
- Click on the < symbol to display Vehicle's Yesterday location in the map.
How did we do with this article?