- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Create fields in bulk using shapefile boundaries
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Replace field boundary with task coverage boundary
- Edit field boundary and crop year information
- Export a field boundary
- Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
- Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- See recent vehicle location data in Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
Create fields in bulk using shapefile boundaries
If you have a folder that contains filed boundary of multiple fields in shapefile format, you can import zipped folder to create multiple fields in bulk.
- Place all shapefile field boundary files in a folder
- Name each shapefile by the corresponding Field name
- Name the folder by the Farm name, for example see shapefile boundaries of four fields corresponding to Farm 'John Farms'
- Zip the folder.
- In overview tab, press Upload Tasks button on top right
- Drag and drop the zipped folder.
- Wait for the processing to finish.
- Fields will be added to your account under grower name as Default Grower.
How did we do with this article?