- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Replace field boundary with task coverage boundary
- Edit field boundary and crop year information
- Export a field boundary
- Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
- Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- See recent vehicle location data in Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- Navigate to the desired Field and press on View Layers button
- Access the Guidelines menu in the Layers panel
- Press on the + icon.
- Enter the desired Name, Heading, Swath Width and Overlap for the AB line.
- Press on 'Show AB lines' to see all the swaths in the field.
- Press Save.
- Press Send To button and select the desired machine to send the AB line to the X Console.
How did we do with this article?