- Get TAP demo account
- Purchase & activate cloudLynk devices for TAP PRO subscription
- Add a User to your account
- Reset Password
- Create and manage Crops and Products
- Manage Grower, Farm, Fields
- Before logging in to TAP on console for the first time
- Set up your TAP account (Manual import)
- Make use of these TAP features
- Create Fields
- Data Import
- Data Import: 3rd party displays USB export
- Manage Field Boundaries
- Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- Navigate to the desired Field and press on View Layers button
- Access the Guidelines menu in the Layers panel
- Press on the + icon.
- Enter the desired Name, Heading, Swath Width and Overlap for the AB line.
- Press on 'Show AB lines' to see all the swaths in the field.
- Press Save.
- Press Send To button and select the desired machine to send the AB line to the X Console.
How did we do with this article?