- Get TAP demo account
- Purchase & activate cloudLynk devices for TAP PRO subscription
- Add a User to your account
- Reset Password
- Create and manage Crops and Products
- Manage Grower, Farm, Fields
- Before logging in to TAP on console for the first time
- Set up your TAP account (Manual import)
- Make use of these TAP features
- Create Fields
- Data Import
- Data Import: 3rd party displays USB export
- Manage Field Boundaries
- Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
Set up your TAP account (Manual import)
- After account creation, if you haven't already, check "Welcome to TAP" email and click on the 'Get Started' link to set up your password.
- Login in to your TAP account .
- Create/Import your Grower-Farm-Field structure and field boundaries (a recommended but not a required step).
- Export data from consoles/displays using USB stick.
- Prepare (zip) and upload data and wait for processing to finish.
- Review processed data/map/reports.
Click here to see more tips on how to make best use of your TAP Fields account using more advanced features.
How did we do with this article?