- Get TAP demo account
- Purchase & activate cloudLynk devices for TAP PRO subscription
- Add a User to your account
- Reset Password
- Create and manage Crops and Products
- Manage Grower, Farm, Fields
- Before logging in to TAP on console for the first time
- Set up your TAP account (Manual import)
- Make use of these TAP features
- Create Fields
- Data Import
- Data Import: 3rd party displays USB export
- Manage Field Boundaries
- Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
Before logging in to TAP on console for the first time
It is recommended that you follow these steps before logging in on your console for the first time:
- After account creation, if you haven't already, check "Welcome to TAP" email and click on the 'Get Started' link to set up your password.
- Login in to TAP account on your computer.
- Create/Import your Grower-Farm-Field structure and field boundaries (a recommended but not a required step).
- Update horizon software to most current software.
- Clean the console. Example: Remove duplicate/misspelled/wrong Grower-Farm-Field names, jobs/tasks, etc. Picture below shows example duplicated Client name.
- Name your console and login.
- After login, all the existing jobs/tasks will be uploaded to your TAP account automatically.
- Wait for the processing to finish.
- Review processed data/map/reports.
Click here to see more tips on how to make best use of your TAP Fields account using more advanced features.
How did we do with this article?