- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Replace field boundary with task coverage boundary
- Edit field boundary and crop year information
- Export a field boundary
- Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
- Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- See recent vehicle location data in Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
Manage Grain Cart Data
- Navigate to the Grain Cart tab to see the grain cart in Loads view.
- Loads are listed by received time i.e. most recent on top.
- Loads can be filtered by Date, Field, Crop, Truck ID or Scale ID.
- Enter value in Date filter to filter loads for particular date.
- Or use quick filters Today, Yesterday, Last week, Last Month to filter corresponding data.
- To remove erroneous data, click on ellipsis button corresponding to any load and press on delete.
- Switch to Fields view to see aggregated data by your fields in table and by Crops in a bar chart.
- Click Export as XLS button to download data in excel sheet.
How did we do with this article?