- Get Started
- Create Fields
- Data Import
- Data Import: 3rd party displays USB export
- Manage Field Boundaries
- Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
Map overview displays recent and historical location of your fleet. It also displays location of associated geofences and alerts.
- Map view will zoom out to show all your vehicles on screen.
- Vehicles This tab list all your vehicles. To see a particular vehicle in the center of the map, click on the name in the list or icon in the map for that vehicle.
- Vehicle Dashboard will be displayed on the right, when you select any vehicle.
- History map click on history map, select vehicle and time frame to see historical locations of that vehicle on the map.
5. Geofences List of all your geofences, select a geofence to see it on the map.
6. Alarms List of all the alarms raised for the vehicles. select a alarm to see its location on the map. Alarms in this list can be filtered by vehicle, severity level or by category.
How did we do with this article?