Guida Introduttiva (Getting Started)
- Ottieni l'Account Demo TAP
- Attivazione di dispositivi CloudLynk (CL) per i servizi TAP PRO
- Aggiungi un utente al tuo Account
- Reimposta Password
- Crea e gestisci Colture e Prodotti
- Gestisci Utente, Azienda, Campi
- Before logging in to TAP on console for the first time
- Set up your TAP account (Manual import)
- Make use of these TAP features
- Crea Campo (Create field)
- Importazione Dati (Data Import)
- Gestisci Confini Campo (Manage field boundaries)
Import CSV format soil sampling data
CSV data can be imported into TAP with the following conditions:
- .CSV or .csv file extensions only
- The geographic coordinates MUST be expressed in WGS84
- UTM coordinates are NOT supported.
- The file encoding MUST be UTF-8 compliant. No other character encodings will be supported
- The line separator is the character LF, UTF-8 U+000A
- The field separator MUST be one of: "," (comma), or ";" (semicolon)
- The decimal separator MUST be one of: "," (comma), "." (dot).
- There MUST NOT be any thousands separators
- Quoted newlines ARE NOT supported
- Columns for Longitude and Latitude are mandatory.
- Longitude field is the first field found with one of the following names: "lon", "longitude", "east", "easting" in upper or lower case. For example, long, X, longi, etc will NOT be accepted.
- Latitude field is the first field found to be with one of the following names: "lat", "latitude", "north", "nothing" in upper or lower case. For example, lati, y, etc will NOT be accepted.
- The header (first line) of the file MUST carry the name of the columns, separated by one of the allowed fields separators
- If both separators appear in the header line, the first is recognised as field separator to be used.
- The header DOES NOT support field quoting to protect separators meant as part of field name.
- CSV file must be part of a zipped folder.
How did we do with this article?