- Get TAP demo account
- Purchase & activate cloudLynk devices for TAP PRO subscription
- Add a User to your account
- Reset Password
- Create and manage Crops and Products
- Manage Grower, Farm, Fields
- Before logging in to TAP on console for the first time
- Set up your TAP account (Manual import)
- Make use of these TAP features
- Create Fields
- Data Import
- Data Import: 3rd party displays USB export
- Manage Field Boundaries
- Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
Get TAP demo account
To get TAP demo account:
- Signup for TAP account at https://tap.topconagriculture.com/
- You will need to enter your Name, Company name, Email, Phone Number, and Address.
- You will get an email with subject Welcome to TAP with Get Started link from email@example.com
- Click on Get Started link.
- Accept the services agreement and setup your password.
- Sign-in in your TAP account and you will have access for TAP dashboard, Fields, Remote Support, Storage and Market applications for one year.
- You can now access TAP for Manual data upload, Boundary file import/export, Automated merge and split of tasks, Spotlight Data Cleansing, Auto organize data by Grower-Farm-Field, Rx creator, Unlimited raw data storage , Data sharing, Dashboard, Map Visualization, Pdf reports.
- After first year you can renew the subscription by contacting your local Topcon dealer. In case you decide not to renew, you will still have access to Storage application and all your raw data.
- Contact your local Topcon Agriculture dealer to upgrade to TAP PRO or to get 15-days or 30-days TAP PRO trial subscription.
How did we do with this article?