- Get TAP demo account
- Purchase & activate cloudLynk devices for TAP PRO subscription
- Add a User to your account
- Reset Password
- Create and manage Crops and Products
- Manage Grower, Farm, Fields
- Before logging in to TAP on console for the first time
- Set up your TAP account (Manual import)
- Make use of these TAP features
- Create Fields
- Data Import
- Data Import: 3rd party displays USB export
- Manage Field Boundaries
- Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
Create fields in bulk using shapefile boundaries
If you have a folder that contains filed boundary of multiple fields in shapefile format, you can import zipped folder to create multiple fields in bulk.
- Place all shapefile field boundary files in a folder
- Name each shapefile by the corresponding Field name
- Name the folder by the Farm name, for example see shapefile boundaries of four fields corresponding to Farm 'John Farms'
- Zip the folder.
- In overview tab, press Upload Tasks button on top right
- Drag and drop the zipped folder.
- Wait for the processing to finish.
- Fields will be added to your account under grower name as Default Grower.
How did we do with this article?