- Get TAP demo account
- Purchase & activate cloudLynk devices for TAP PRO subscription
- Add a User to your account
- Reset Password
- Create and manage Crops and Products
- Manage Grower, Farm, Fields
- Before logging in to TAP on console for the first time
- Set up your TAP account (Manual import)
- Make use of these TAP features
- Create Fields
- Data Import
- Data Import: 3rd party displays USB export
- Manage Field Boundaries
- Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
Assign crop type to a field
- After you have added crops to your account, you can assign the crop to all your fields for each season.
- There are two ways to assign crop to the field.
- First, you can assign crop during while creating of editing your field.
- Second, you can click on the field in map to open field card on right side of the map.
- In the field card, click on Add/Edit Crop Year in the Crop data card.
How did we do with this article?