- Get TAP demo account
- Purchase & activate cloudLynk devices for TAP PRO subscription
- Add a User to your account
- Reset Password
- Create and manage Crops and Products
- Manage Grower, Farm, Fields
- Before logging in to TAP on console for the first time
- Set up your TAP account (Manual import)
- Make use of these TAP features
- Create Fields
- Data Import
- Data Import: 3rd party displays USB export
- Manage Field Boundaries
- Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
In this section you can create user groups that can be notified for various alerts. You can also create Fleet groups by grouping your vehicles.
- Notification group is a list of users or external contacts that can receive notifications from your account.
- To create new Notification group, click on Notification groups tab.
- Click green plus icon to create new group.
- Name your group, select internal users and any external emails that will belong to this group and save.
A Fleet is a group of vehicles/assets. You can group more Assets/vehicles together. An Asset can belong to different fleets (working or logistic group), depending on your needs.
- To create new Fleet group, click on Fleet tab.
- Click green plus icon to create new Fleet group.
- Name your fleet, select vehicles that will belong to this group and save.
How did we do with this article?