- What is TAP?
- What are the differences between TAP FIELDS and TAP PRO subscription types?
- What Horizon software version is required for TAP compatibility?
- What 3rd party display's data are supported by TAP?
- Which file formats are supported?
- How is data transferred to TAP?
- What is the procedure to import different file formats to TAP?
- Do I have control of sharing my data with an investor or my agronomist?
- Does TAP sell my data?
- Can I add widgets that are not in the list?
What 3rd party display's data are supported by TAP?
- EZ-Guide 250/500 (*.shp)
- Integra, Versa, Compass, Incommand (*.agdata)
- FM-750,FM-1000,EZ-Guide 250/500, XCN-2050 (*.shp)
- AFS PRO 700 (.cn1)
- IntelliAg (ISOXML)
- Greenstar 2, Greenstar 3
- John Deere Gen 4
- IsoMatch Universal (ISOXML)
- Rebel (*.shp)
- 20/20 Seed Sense (*.2020) (*.dat)
- CRX,Viper4+,Viper Pro(*.shp)
- AgGPS (*.shp)
- CFX-750,FMX,FMD,EZ Guide 250/500 (*.shp)
- Trimble (ISOXML)
Data exported from FMIS
- Agfiniti export (.agdata)
- SMS, APEX, My JohnDeere, Mapshots AgStudio (.shp)
Click here to see how to zip and upload data from different displays.
How did we do with this article?