- Get Started
- Create Fields
- Data Import
- Data Import: 3rd party displays
- Manage Field Boundaries
- Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
View alarms on the map
- Go to map and click on map overview tab.
- In the map panel, click on the alarms tab.
- Filter for the vehicle, alarm severity level, and alarm category that you would like to see on the map.
- You will notice that by default alarms have unread status.
- To change the alarm status to read, click on the three dots next to an alarm and click on set as read.
How did we do with this article?