- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Replace field boundary with task coverage boundary
- Edit field boundary and crop year information
- Export a field boundary
- Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
- Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- See recent vehicle location data in Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
View alarms on the map
- Go to map and click on map overview tab.
- In the map panel, click on the alarms tab.
- Filter for the vehicle, alarm severity level, and alarm category that you would like to see on the map.
- You will notice that by default alarms have unread status.
- To change the alarm status to read, click on the three dots next to an alarm and click on set as read.
How did we do with this article?