- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Upload Shapefile data
- View an Uploaded Task
- Create PDF report of a task
- Create a Prescription
- Edit a Task
- Edit a Field
- Manually upload historical taskdata in TAP from a console
- Share Data
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
- Manage my fleet
View alarms on the map
- Go to map and click on map overview tab.
- In the map panel, click on the alarms tab.
- Filter for the vehicle, alarm severity level, and alarm category that you would like to see on the map.
- You will notice that by default alarms have unread status.
- To change the alarm status to read, click on the three dots next to an alarm and click on set as read.
How did we do with this article?