- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Replace field boundary with task coverage boundary
- Edit field boundary and crop year information
- Export a field boundary
- Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
- Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- See recent vehicle location data in Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
Vehicle historical locations
- Go to Map and click on the history map tab.
- Select a vehicle for which you need historical locations.
- Select desired time frame.
- Vehicle historical locations for that time frame will be centered on the map.
- Use < and > arrows to iterate through different days.
- You might have to zoom-in to see vehicle status shown by different color data points. Click here to learn more about vehicle status.
- Press the accordion icon next to a data point to see detailed data at that particular point.
How did we do with this article?