- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Upload Shapefile data
- View an Uploaded Task
- Create PDF report of a task
- Create a Prescription
- Edit a Task
- Edit a Field
- Manually upload historical taskdata in TAP from a console
- Share Data
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
- Manage my fleet
Assign CANBUS parameters and CANBUS lines
- By default these CANBUS parameters will be added to each fleet account
- By default these two CANBUS profiles are added to each Fleet account.
Default profile 1
Default profile 2
- Both profiles are able to read above mentioned CANBUS parameters by default.
- For your tractor, if engine CAN data is available on pins H, J of diagnostic connector select default profile 1 otherwise select Default profile 2.
- Contact support if you need any other CANBUS parameters to be logged.
How did we do with this article?