- Get TAP demo account
- Purchase & activate cloudLynk devices for TAP PRO subscription
- Add a User to your account
- Reset Password
- Create and manage Crops and Products
- Manage Grower, Farm, Fields
- Before logging in to TAP on console for the first time
- Set up your TAP account (Manual import)
- Make use of these TAP features
- Create Fields
- Data Import
- Data Import: 3rd party displays USB export
- Manage Field Boundaries
- Manage Tasks, Prescriptions, and guidelines
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Remote Support
Assign CANBUS parameters and CANBUS lines
- By default these CANBUS parameters will be added to each fleet account
- By default these two CANBUS profiles are added to each Fleet account.
Default profile 1
Default profile 2
- Both profiles are able to read above mentioned CANBUS parameters by default.
- For your tractor, if engine CAN data is available on pins H, J of diagnostic connector select default profile 1 otherwise select Default profile 2.
- Contact support if you need any other CANBUS parameters to be logged.
How did we do with this article?