- Get Started
- Create a Field using the Polygon Boundary Tool
- Create a Field using Shape File Boundary Import
- Automatically Create Field from coverage
- Replace field boundary with task coverage boundary
- Edit field boundary and crop year information
- Export a field boundary
- Visualize and edit guidelines in TAP
- Create and send AB guidelines to consoles
- See recent vehicle location data in Fields
- Data Import and Visualization
- Custom Legends
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Manage Fleet
- Edit User Preferences
- Get Support
Assign CANBUS parameters and CANBUS lines
- By default these CANBUS parameters will be added to each fleet account
- By default these two CANBUS profiles are added to each Fleet account.
Default profile 1
Default profile 2
- Both profiles are able to read above mentioned CANBUS parameters by default.
- For your tractor, if engine CAN data is available on pins H, J of diagnostic connector select default profile 1 otherwise select Default profile 2.
- Contact support if you need any other CANBUS parameters to be logged.
How did we do with this article?