- What is TAP?
- What are the differences between TAP and TAP Connect subscription types?
- What Horizon software version is required for TAP compatibility?
- What 3rd party consoles/monitors are supported by TAP?
- Which file formats are supported?
- How is data transferred to TAP?
- What is the procedure to import different file formats to TAP?
- Do I have control of sharing my data with an investor or my agronomist?
- Does TAP sell my data?
- Can I add widgets that are not in the list?
How is data transferred to TAP?
Data can be uploaded to TAP using several different methods.
- Manual upload: The first method of upload is using the Import Tasks button within the Tasks tab of Fields app. This data will automatically be uploaded to the proper Grower, Farm, Field based on the field boundary. If a Grower, Farm, Field does not already exist one will be created using the data contained within the ISOXML files. For additional information regarding the process to upload Tasks to TAP refer to the How-To section.
- Auto upload: The second method to upload data into TAP is through the TAP Connect equipped Horizon X Console. Using this method will automatically sync data to the proper Grower, Farm, Field if one has already been created within TAP. If TAP detects that a Grower, Farm, Field has not already been created one will be created using the information provided from the console.
How did we do with this article?